Friday, October 26, 2007

car break dowm

Today
I really bad in luck


early of the morning wake up
gastrick pain.........
at first is damn pain
feel better after awhile
so still
going to school as usual


Second bad thing,never happened in my life ,this is the first time

while going back home
car totally break down
engine totally off on the brae
somemore the break for the leg is not function!!!!
this is more irritative than roller coaster!!!!!almost got heart attack
luckily I immediately on the handbreak
if not.........................
car break down update to car accident

after I off my car for awhile
and try to start it again
it success this time
I really feel like thank you god for saving me

BUT
after awhile
it break down again!!!!!!!!!!
this happened another time when I success start my car



third time
It really stop in the middle of road
no matter how many time I try
It still not working
now I start to think that god is really...................suck!!!!!
give me hope then grab it away

now what I should do is call someone for help

First
call my dad...........he seen busy
cause didn't answer my call



Second
call my cousin
fortunately he is free
he going to come right now



Good
now I only need to wait for his coming
and fix my car problem
while I waiting
SMS
unfortunately
the person I wish the most is not contact to me
kind of disappoint...........


after all problem settle
my cousin sending me home
and now I'm
at home online
writing blog


wish my car not a big problem
if not
transport will be a big problem for me
If I still refuse to take my vios


if really big problem
then your guy will se drive vios to school monday
haha..........

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home