Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I'm a pig

Finally......
finish another math paper,paper4
so now
still left chem and bio 1,2,4,5
math 3,6
10 more papers to go
god!!!!!!
20 days to go
OH MY GOD
chem paper 4 and 5 plus math 3 is the hardest paper in all

Never mind
after exam,I can really enjoy my holiday until my result come out
haha..............
pinang trip
sing K
and a lot



Yesterday night.......should say early early morning today
I didn't sleep for whole night.........
because having math 4 to sit,headache plus stomach pain
also felt hungry 2 hours later i start study
12.00am~11.45am
this is how long I stand not to fall asleep
now I really admire those people can stand whole night didn't sleep
and I really know how hard stand whole night without sleeping

Dear
now you become my Idol,can whole night didn't sleep somemore date with me tomorrow morning
So formidable

after exam
still didn't go home straight
go to eat breakfast with Jensen and Yiyin
Jensen seen fine already
so good...............
as soon as we finish breakfast
immediately go home

first thing I reach home is
open the door
go upstair,get into my roon
lie on my queen size bed
and sleep!!!!!!!!!
until 3 something only wake up
now only I really that I can sleep that long
haha...........

next paper at thursday
chemistry paper 2 and 5
Gambateh!!!!!!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home