Friday, October 19, 2007

Car skill

start having fever yesterday
getting better today................almost like a healthy person
only almost.........
still got a bit flu
Jian Wei just keep mention that don't get infection
cause he going back to hometown today
so good!!!!!
but he say I more better cause I go home everyday
right also.............haha

early morning I went to college
and park my car outside of the college,cause no sticker for parking in college
got to wake up early for parking ,haiz.............
there is a car
I feel that the driver is really lazy or has a bad parking skill
the car front tyre is over the yellow line.............they use yellow lineation draw the space of parking place
the car front is over the yellow line

I thought the driver will reverse the car cause the car actually cross over other parking place
At first all the passenger in the car came out from the car,only left the driver
then I expect the she will reverse the car,cause she didn't off the car engine
but after a while
she off the car engine and came out leaving,just leave the car in that situation
God...............
can't believe that she really did that

this
show that
she is lazy
or
she has a bad parking skills
or most of the girls have bad parking skill?


Well
I'm admit that my parking skill is bad too
but I wouldn't my car like that if I'm in her position
although reversing a manual car in brae is really testing parking skill
haha.........


technically
I agree that guy has better skill on driving and parking compare to girl
even recognize road also better then girl
I not saying all
but mostly................
this is what I see in my situation and around me

I'm one of the girl that not good in recognize road and parking skill
driving skill maybe ok ok only
haha...........................

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At October 19, 2007 at 10:31 PM , Blogger HitoMi Ng said...

haha...that one ar...
really can hon her le...
how can she so lazy ne...
her license is bought de 0??

 
At October 20, 2007 at 1:27 PM , Blogger chloe said...

Not sure whether she got get hon by other or not
but I saw a gang of guy looking
and laughing
guy really bad.........

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home