Sunday, October 7, 2007

Sorry

Did you even have that experience
you say something or express you emotion indirectly
and expect other people know what are you mean
I believe everyone have that

like one of my teacher
every time when I play wrongly
she will show the unhappy face
but she will never point where I wrong
I have to think it myself
when I repeated the same mistake
she will super unhappy
and saying that she is disappointed with me
haiz...........

or
my dear
sometime when he is mad,or saying something indirectly
I always can't figure it out..........and he wouldn't tell me
cause he want me figure it out myself
and today
he say he felt disappointed because I every time also didn't figure it out
haiz...........

first
I really want to say sorry for make you upset and feel bad about it
I know I should know what is it
but I really don't get it
and trust me
I never think the problem can be solve


I admit that I really not good in figure people mind
specially without seeing their face
I'm not that smart until can read other people mind

I really try to think
just to figure out what you want to know
but I really didn't get it
can you tell me what you think
at least for once

I can really be good in it
after you let me know how is the way your thinking
I need to be train after I'm good with it

SO
can you please give me a chance get to know what your thinking for once
please!!!!!!!
if not I will never know
and the problem never can be solve

PLUS
I really wish to solve the problem

PLEASE!!!!!

1 Comments:

At October 8, 2007 at 10:16 PM , Blogger HitoMi Ng said...

hey yo!!perhaps Akon's Blame it on me would perfectly suits in...

by the way...human thinking is not as simple as you do

but since you wan to major in psychology, my advice is you really got to get their feedback as you have requested, that's very very positive to me...

because everybody is different and how on earth we can read everybody's mind, except you are such a nerd...

so approach them and ask them...although they may just say : Nah...forget it...

Gambadeh o!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home