Saturday, October 6, 2007

Sick

Today
is the second day I sick
kind of high temperature,so go to see doctor
38.7 celsius...........a bit high
doctor say it could be danggi
but still suggestion check my blood test tomorrow
if my temperature doesn't decrease tomorrow

Haiz...............
if really kena this time
then will become my second time to get it

just remind everyone to take care cause one of my friend got danggi recent
fortunately she is cured now
and I myself may getting it
how lucky am I
haha..................

SO
GUY
wish me luck................
hope that my temperature get low before tomorrow
if not...........
I hate blood test!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At October 6, 2007 at 5:04 PM , Blogger behind the black said...

just to say hello

 
At October 8, 2007 at 10:18 PM , Blogger HitoMi Ng said...

hoho!!
so is normal fever or denggi??

wish you all the best!!
recover soon o!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home