Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Family gethering & first day exam & happy brithday dear

My dad's brother
My 3rd uncle came from Johor to KL sunday night
Yesterday
we had family gethering dinner in my cousin house
which is just beside of my hourse
is a steambot dinner


our family long time didn't have gethering like yesterday
everyone busy about own thing
finally have chance for everyone join together
althought not everyone there
but still fun

they bought extremely a lot food
somemore take to two boiler so that everyone can eat
but still
we don't really finish all at the end

I wrongly recognize 墨魚丸 to 豬肉丸
cause they are so similar and my cousin say so
no wonder feel the taste is difference
shouldn't believe what he say



this is the 墨魚丸 that I wrongly recognize to 豬肉丸......don't they look similar!!!



of course
the TV is open and showing something
this time
we watch a old drama 僵尸道長 that download by my cousin
林正英 as a main character
It used to be my favourite drama
watching back it make me remind about the story
don't really remember it.............just some part of it



僵尸道長 disc 7,my cousin burn it in VCD.....this is what I watch yesterday

between gethering
I just keep cross over my cousin house and mine
by climbing the wall.........haha
this is what I do since I'm still a kid

but still
back to home before 12.00 midnight
got important mission to do
and succeed of course



two boiler that we have yesterday......red shirt is my sis



this is some part of food that we have yesterday
almost the end,but still leaft a lot




get to take it after it boiled and before everyone grab all of it



last plate of crab.............can't be finish,cause everyone are full




chili sauce that made by my aunt herself..........look spicy,lucky I didn't try it


And today
is first day of my exam start
Biology practical exam start from 2.30 pm
but quarantine time start from 12.00 pm
too bad practical not like the previous one 10.30 to 12.30
if not can celebrate with dear
haiz

anyway
Biology practical going well except for can't finish drawing the last diagram
I think doing some mistake on the calculation too
cause got to be 3 significant digit but I didn't write my answer as that

and
happened little accident in exam
that's
I break a test tube
into two!!!!!!
haiz...............

not sure whether need to pay or not
seen they didn't ask me to pay
so i just assume no need to pay la


Lastly

great him already

not sure I'm the first to did it...........hope so

call him sharp midnight
haha.........
today is dear birthday
Happy birthday!!!!!
sorry for can't celebrate with you
and
wish your dream come true



also
Jensen happy birthday too!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home