Friday, October 12, 2007

good news

One of my friend gonna to engage...........
I actually kind of surprise
He is just 19 going to 20
they knew each other for long
but only start to date few month ago

me,him and Justin knew each other for very long
from kindergarten until now
your guy can image how good are we
we always say he will be the first to married
cause he is someone that really concern about family

He is almost the perfect person that I can found in the world
Smart,Handsome,rich(his dad is rich),caring,lovely,always think for the other,a good listener, a manager................
the only thing that not so good is
he always keep distance with other people,only open his heart to friend that are close,and the amount of the friends he think is close
are super less............
probably 3 or 4
but once he think you are friend
he will use his whole life to support you
so is lucky to be his friend
haha..................


OK
finish compliment
time for other
seen this is his decision
as a friend
I should and I have to support him
forgot to mention
he is super stubborn,hardly to persuade
you can only support him
don't try to change his mind,impossible..........

Here is what I want to say

Dear Derrick,

As I mention
you really a best friend and guy that I could found in the world
I know you always my blog's loyal fans
so I purposely write it here
You always the one no need other to worry
always the one be there for us
thank for that
This suggestion actually came from you dad
don't overrule it...........we all know that
I don't know what you think about
but this certainly not the suitable time to say about this
your guy are too young to made that decision
but you still agree with that
haiz............
don't know how to say you

She is a nice person
suit you..........
just next time don't ask me to go out with your guy alone
your guy just keep ignore me from the beginning until the end
Seen this is what you decide
I mentally 100% support you,financelly no need la......you so rich

Just want to say
you are really good guy
she is really good girl
wish your guy happy until the end lo
and really wish can go to your wedding party in the future
don't so early
I got no money for the angpau now
haha.................

Labels:

2 Comments:

At October 15, 2007 at 11:17 PM , Blogger HitoMi Ng said...

hmm...who is derek??
your cousin??

 
At October 16, 2007 at 6:00 PM , Blogger chloe said...

No

my friend............

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home