Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Anything but nothing serious

ok............

I just finish watching lie to me season 2 episode 1
and now watching house season 6 episodes 3
for your info
that two drama is my dear and I favourite drama
lie to me is about this super smart guy who can know whether a person is lie or not through body language...............pretty scary and cool!!!!!!!

while HOUSE
that is my favourite drama
talk about this genius doctor call Gregory house and his follower in the diagnostic department

dear wanted to watch it so much
too bad your network suck
if not you could watch with me


well
What I did today
spending time with dear of course
chit chat.......
kacau the gang which is jay and sam they all while they are doing assignment

oh ya
today only I found out Sam hate math..........
another math hater.............poor sam

help Jay in his study skill assignment..............
played some facebook lame game
go to resident and then Ali Maju

and the waiter in Ali Maju is not targeted on Sam from Max
haha.....................funny

Wanted to send sam back cause he is not driving today
but
seem like he still prefer to stay with sham......haiz
hehe...............

that's all about my day
cheer

tomorrow gonna be damn tired................so many classes.......


good night guy
love you dear......muackz

without wax
chloe

p/s: We went to MV again............i think we go too often recently, maybe should change to somewhere else next time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home