Friday, September 25, 2009

25/09/09

well
couldn't find any better word to put on title
so
date is the best day

Today basically is a good day
well
except one thing

they were pissed with the result
not surprise..........

I stop reading other blog
so that I wouldn't make myself feel bad too much

still
I got a surprise guest who leave comment on my blog
thank...........
you know I like comment............

there is this one person told me that
I am self priority

I just want to tell the person
thank you for telling me this
and I will try my best to change my bad attitude so that I wouldn't be make the same mistake again
and be a better person
I am sorry if couldn't hurt you or make you feel bad before

Finally
I watched where got ghost
it is the singapore version of ghost movie
a bit scary
very funny
many lessons could be learn

should go and watch guy..............
if you understand madarin and ho kian
it will be lot easier to understand...................

without wax
chloe

p/s: without wax this word I got it from Dan Brown's book Da Vincci Code, read it yourself if you want to know what it mean, is a nice book anyway

1 Comments:

At September 25, 2009 at 11:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

specifically digital fotress book

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home