Sunday, September 27, 2009

Announcement

well

first
I want to tell good new
I got my friend back
which is Jun

If you do know
she is very close to me


She is kind enough to forgive me the mistake that I made
which
I really appreciated that
and
again
thousand sorry about that

And also
sorry for acting like a jerk last time............


just to say this
I do admit I got bad attitude sometime
or
many times

I know I got bad temper
and I am improving in........but it may take time
so sorry if I still got my bad habit

I also admit I sometime cannot take criticism
but I am willing to make my move to change it.....................

I never hide who I am
I never intented to be drama queen as well

Sorry if i make you get me wrong


I just want to say the same thing a person said to me to a person
I trusted you so much and I am willing to take a risk
and turn out we disappointed to each other.........

I think we both learned our lesson............

last word
If somehow you say something to people and now turn out you are wrong
will you try as hard as you try to tell people about that something to everyone that you made mistake and clarify it?
Nixon say so....................
I think most of the people will say no too

so
I should learn not to care.................since there is no way to save it

without wax
chloe

p/s: I miss my dear...................

1 Comments:

At September 27, 2009 at 1:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

without max?????

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home