Wednesday, September 30, 2009

boring and full of mess...................

well
This is just too bad

Midterm is next 2 week
and I didn't really study at all
In fact............
I am still in new and blur mood
oh my god

I am so going to die
save me!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway
just gonna try my best to fit in

maybe because too many thing happened in the beginning of the sem
that I didn't focus in study

right now
I should move it from some other place to study


then
max went into my psy 112 with me
he seem very bored
like going to fall asleep
i thought the lecturer is kind of funny
maybe he is too stressful also recently
rest more la dear
and stop worry about me
I started to miss you now

Jay
just keep talking some crap
cannot understand how come he can talk so many crap
I thought i am the crapest already
now i found the king................
haha

And Sham
waiting for prime minister huh.................
what the..............haha


good night people
dear waiting for me to sleep
got to go

love you guy

without wax
chloe

4 Comments:

At October 1, 2009 at 12:53 AM , Blogger Lich King said...

i r first

i miss u 2

i love u

nitezz....

 
At October 1, 2009 at 1:13 AM , Blogger chloe said...

good night dear
love you.............

 
At October 1, 2009 at 10:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

GKK... The Prime Minister came at the end of the day what... GKK.. Prepare to GKK.. Hey, be thankful that i helped you to solve the problem ok...

Regards.. MR.. Batsta... GKK

 
At October 1, 2009 at 10:36 PM , Blogger chloe said...

GKK mean what??????
you made my super confused man.......haha
thank anyway

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home