Sunday, September 27, 2009

TO My dear, Hui san ,Yin jun and Sham

Well

Finally
thing really end here
I am glad it end and hope same thing never happened
to anyone................
no matter which side are the person at
I believe it hurt both side

I want to say this to few person

TO
Max
Thank you for be there for me no matter what
and
always trusted me.............
Thank you for bearing all the stress and pressure
and
risk your friendship with everyone just to defend me
I am glad that our relationship is getting better and stronger after all the thing we gone through together
and this is what I want to tell you
I love you
and you have my full love and trust
This is probably the first time I tell you this
I think
We can have a long long long time together
and
I will work for it

Love you...............Muackz

TO
Hui San
You are the second person who trust me in the beginning
You told me
our friendship is something that can over this and need not to care about this
I really appreciate that
You are the nicest person but also the blurest person
who easily bully by other
take care and
you will have me no matter what
and adrian also i think
hehe

thank you so much so much

TO
Jun
You are awesome
I know you didn't angry of me because of what happened between me and the gang but what happened before that
but still
you choose to forgive me and let the past to be the past
i am grateful to have you and no regret to take you as my closest evil twin
but i said too many in the previous post...........so
cut it short
hehe
thank you for being there for me
and choose to trust me


To
Sham.............
I wanted to put your name in your favourite colour
but then
I realise I don't know your favourite colour
you are the first friend that I get close to except max
but also the first friend I lost in this whole year
We used to share the deepest secret of each other
and trying to solve each other problem everytime when there is problem
You also the first who say sorry to me............
I just want to tell you
that
I think we own each other apology
Sorry that I used to be so rude to you
acting so bad
making you feel like you been insulted and never work for our friendship
let hope
we can be friend in the future


that's about it....................

without wax
chloe

p/s: surprisingly Mr Anonymous didn't not leave any comment anymore, I like comment, dear you better leave me comment

6 Comments:

At September 27, 2009 at 11:54 PM , Anonymous Michelle said...

Har har~ I love white but that doesn't mean my name should be white T__T

Btw, love me for being the first one to comment! XD see ya tomorrow sis ^^

 
At September 28, 2009 at 12:26 AM , Blogger Lich King said...

LOL

I always read ur blog
some of the anonymous are from me
jz lazy wanna say is mine
so from now on i will put my name
dear i love u 2 n u have my full love and trust

MUACKZ!!

(HEI i wanna b first)

 
At September 28, 2009 at 6:44 PM , Anonymous Michelle said...

@ Lich King aka Max

I don't care~Blueaks XD

Love you sis^^

 
At September 28, 2009 at 8:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL.. you guys are damn funny la... yes chloe.. we owe each other and apology... i'm sorry... and you yin jun.. don't berlagak you are the first one to comment ar.. you read chloe's blog or not.. i'm her first best friend... bluek... LOL.. i win i win...
Regards..
Mr. Batsta aka Sham...

 
At September 29, 2009 at 10:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi....gambate ..i mean add oil ...so sorry ...

so great tat u hav solved yr problem...
take care always

jun kiat here

 
At September 30, 2009 at 11:31 PM , Blogger chloe said...

oh my god..............this is too funny la
compete to be the first one...........

to max
I know which anonymous is you lo
hehe.......even you don't write it

to jun
I love you too...haha

to sham
you don't berlagak also la.........lol
haha........

thank you jun kiat.....hehe

guy...love you all
thank for comment....i love comment

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home