Friday, October 2, 2009

Concert Ticket

well

I went to MidValley twice today
one for lunch
one for concert ticket

first time
with my dear of course

second time
with josiah and my dear

then
we eat again
josiah pop out this word
what your stomack make of?!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahaha............................
what kind of question is it.........lame

then
we went to the music shop nearby GSC
don't remember what is it name
as josiah wanted to buy beyonce concert ticket
and he told how much he spend a month
wow!!!!!!

I can only say
you are super good in spending money
haiz................

I want to go beyonce concert also la
buy me the ticket
should ropped him just now
haha.....................

Some more he seem surprise when he know hotlink user can get 10% discount
haha.................
he is so blur man

lastly
I am fever-ing again
what the..................."lucky" me

ok...........that's about it

good night guy
love you dear.........muackz...........
I will drink more warm water ok........don't worry

without wax
chloe

p/s1:sham................tomorrow 7 for breakfast la........got class at 8 something le
p/s2: The tutor didn't kill me nor scold me.......she is so nice....i admire her now........hehe
p/s3:I think I am officially cure from last relationship...yeah!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At October 2, 2009 at 9:28 PM , Blogger Lich King said...

good girl.....

goodnite dear.
love u

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home