Thursday, October 1, 2009

day without class

first
I wanted to say
I have no group for PMG101 for now
and is week 5 now
what a failure I am

second
Max didn't even study for quiz
that....................
haiz
i got no comment

third
what the heck is GKK sham?!!!!!!!!

and fourth
I am so screw
the tutor for PMG101 will kill me for telling her to slot me in so late
cause she just insult me in mail.........
wait till i see her face to face
I am so screw!!!!!!!!!!

good night guy
love you dear

without wax
chloe

p/s: good luck for those who has quiz tomorrow and good luck to me

4 Comments:

At October 1, 2009 at 11:00 PM , Blogger Lich King said...

good luck 2 u dear

love u

 
At October 1, 2009 at 11:55 PM , Anonymous Michelle said...

GKK = Gelak Keluar Kuat-.-"

a literal translation of LoL >_>

 
At October 2, 2009 at 8:22 PM , Blogger chloe said...

what the =.=............damn lame

 
At October 3, 2009 at 12:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...
don't say that's lame ok...
me and your twin sister found it together...
From sham...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home