Monday, February 22, 2010

Tian Gong

Praying for Tian Gong for hokkien is the biggest event of the year
according to my dad,it's even more important than first day of cny

Of course nowadays Tian Gong is no longer only for hokkien but anyone
and all the time,praying starts after 12am, which mean can't sleep early

well
that common for me
haha

today is the day.....
Where few days of the year my mom wouldn't not complain when we sleep late
haha.....

My sister is going back to Johor tomorrow
so it will few months time for me to meet her again
gonna miss her
and she gonna miss the bed and food over here

school starts for my bro
of course no different for as my class started last Wednesday

Whereas for my another sister
quite dangerous
SPM result coming out soon
good luck to her man

really quite late.....got to sleep
good night dear
love you
muackz

without wax
chloe

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home