Saturday, November 14, 2009

Still for you............

Again

I admit that I hold certain responsible on this thing
but please
don't blame me for not knowing what happened to her
because I am not god who know everything plus she didn't not tell me

second
n0 matter how much you want to defend her
please think for this question
am I wrong to be angry about this thing

of course
I can be considerate and say is ok to her
but I am a normal human being
am i being wrong for being angry on this thing

and yes
I am not considerate enough
but i think is understandable right


if you stand on my position
are you sure you will not feel angry at all
when you waited for a person
for meeting, few time rehearsal
last rehearsal
and that person don't even reply you anything


ask her how manytimes i called her during wednesday
and she reply none
instead
she called max one hour before the show


you are her friend
so do I
you think I will force her to do so
if she told she is really sick and ill
that she couldn't come

I welcome you to leave comment

and you know what
since this thing is so big
is better of I TALK TO her face to face then

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home