Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Things Happened lately

erm

many thing happened.......
like
I am not allowed to drive
erm
the damn group and my sis
my assignment


kind of stress


I am continuously in a tired mode ever since the midterm week
and I nearly fall asleep in the class today
what a bad thing

problem getting bigger for the group
every time it seem like no more problem
then
after a period of time problem occur again

well
I have to say
I don't know whether is right or not for me to do this thing
I care for both side of them
and even I am not always there
I feel grateful when I see them really get along like a gang
it just remind me of how warm and lovely is friendship


no matter
I really hope problem can solve


many things cannot just to blame who and whom
misunderstanding always happened
you all told me and teach me that
learn to control my temper and treat people around you nice
I am on my way of learning it

considering this is just a misunderstanding
can you all sit down and talk about it?


OK
hope your guy don't scold me la.............

anyway
thank for telling me that I am part of the group
even I also don't know about..............
damn out la me.........I know
sorry ya
you all know I am blur


good night guy
love you dear

without wax
chloe

3 Comments:

At November 12, 2009 at 9:13 PM , Blogger JIAbii said...

yea~ but in some situation, it might not be misunderstanding ... i had juz realized that im wrong ... haiz

 
At November 13, 2009 at 12:58 AM , Blogger chloe said...

well.........if i can fix then fix it lo
I am fixing my mistake also.........

 
At November 14, 2009 at 2:29 AM , Blogger JIAbii said...

LOL ... but someone were changing w/o obvious notice that now only i realized ... disappointed

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home