Sunday, October 25, 2009

weekend

Wow hoo...............
this weekend is the morst free time weekend I have for past few weeks..........
except went to temple with my mom..........

dear went back home this weekend
kind of miss him
the gang went to a lunch to meet gordon and went to genting

I did nothing but keep reading and reading just to hope i can finish my reading before any assignment start........

well
temple time was not easy
long time
from 7 something to 1 something
but still
it was a bit boring
all
i should say
plain boring

so guy
I wish you all enjoy your weekend
at least I do


good night people
love you dear
happy early birthday to sham
just to let you
I didn't not get you anything but only a DIY birthday card
love you as a bro

without wax
chloe

1 Comments:

At October 25, 2009 at 11:45 PM , Blogger Lich King said...

nite dear

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home