Friday, September 4, 2009

Early Birthday celebration

Today..........is awesome
I got friends and dear celebrated my birthday with me

in Midvalley
CHILLI
one of my favourite restaurant

For lunch

Dear was very nervous because he worry it will ruined this day
but
i really like it......thank you dear......love you

Of course
my bro and sis
Aiden and Yin Jun this two love bird helps a lot!!!!!!
thank you guys
love you two too

then
Ian,Aaron and Kenneth
thank for being there
It mean a lot

and 醒识
thank you so much for your dress
it was way being expensive and I own you big

since you say want a watch
I will see what to do
then...........

To my dear
You are really sweet............and really make me so touched that i wanted to cry
I love you so much
thank you so much for everything that you done for me
and
always be with me no matter what
no word can represent what I felt to you
no even love this word.............

is it sweet dear?


To Aiden and Jun
You two really mean alot to me
and I am really grateful that I have you two.......
thank you...............
I couldn't use more word to express it but
I love you two!!!!

To Ian,Aaron,Kenneth and 醒识
thank you so much........
I had a great day

special thank to Aaron and 醒识
for the gay thing your guy done
hugging
planning for annual ball

it was funny and really entertaint me

thank for the dress 醒识
thank for the choice Ian
thank for walking me and hope I didn't make you any problem kenneth!!!!

love you all................

THANK YOU SO MUCH

p/s: I am waiting for my sis to send me the picture.........

Finally I got the picture
but.........why no one took the picture I making wish.................=(

11 Comments:

At September 4, 2009 at 9:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you Happy Chloe?
-Aiden-

 
At September 4, 2009 at 9:52 PM , Blogger chloe said...

yup...........very.....thank you bro......you guy are really awesome
make me wanted to cry so so many cry

 
At September 4, 2009 at 9:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't cry la dear...
U must be happy and smile always ok?
Enjoy your love with Max
Appreciate your friends ^^
and Your loved ones.

I'm happy for you =)

 
At September 4, 2009 at 10:06 PM , Blogger chloe said...

thank you there
but i really want to know who are you?
can you please tell me
you know me i am a curious cat.........

 
At September 4, 2009 at 10:11 PM , Blogger Lich King said...

yes dear is SOOOOOOOOOOO sweet.....
I LOVE U VERY VERY VERY MUCH

 
At September 4, 2009 at 10:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

to my darling

I am glad that you have such good friends there
don't cry.......you know I like you smiling more......can't wait to be back and see you
with you present of course......
always be happy

p/s:miss you and love you

 
At September 4, 2009 at 10:54 PM , Blogger Lich King said...

lol
i'm in ur blog
in picture form
lol
dear
v look great especially u
well the picture when u wish is within my brain
n will always remain in forever

i love u

 
At September 4, 2009 at 11:08 PM , Blogger The writer said...

WAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA! You will see me at prom with him! I wear black and white, he wear white and black! XDXDXDXDXD

 
At September 5, 2009 at 10:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

why celebrate early?

 
At September 6, 2009 at 10:37 AM , Blogger chloe said...

to san-which.........i am more than exciting to see this....hehe

to anonymous
well.........cause i have plan and we think is a good idea to celebrate early because convenient

 
At September 7, 2009 at 8:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday ~

jun kiat here

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home