Thursday, September 3, 2009

2 movies

I watched 2 movies today!!!!!!!
well done


the first movie goes to
The Final Destination

awesome
2 guys are so freak out and me and twin jun was laughing.......
this is funny situation

and the second movie goes to
I LOVE YOU BETH COOPER

frankly speaking this movie was cool and fabulous
even max enjoyed it...............he enjoy a love comedy movie
that is so rare..........

anyway
things happened
and get scolded by my mom
haiz.............
I should believe my six sense next time.................

there is so many thing i want to tell........considering it should keep it down
so.....................
sorry guy

love you dear
love you twin and love you too aiden

2 Comments:

At September 3, 2009 at 11:12 PM , Blogger Lich King said...

i love u 2 dear....
lol yea is rare for me 2 love a comedy movie....

 
At September 3, 2009 at 11:19 PM , Blogger chloe said...

i know...........you like to watch all those weird movie.........hehe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home