Tuesday, June 9, 2009

HELP Trolak Camp 2009 part 1

since Jun Kiat said that he waited me to update my blog till winter come and snow.....
so i decided to update......and it not snow yet ok


and stupid derrick bet that I would never so hardworking to upload my camp thing
so i also decided to post up......


you two
don't always look down at me ok!!!!!



If you do update with me
then you will know that I went to camp last Friday.....and get back Sunday
Perak Trolak!!!!!

At first i wanted to go gopeng
but..........
never mind..........

it still fun.........
I knew lot of new people
and experience my fear..........height.......
and acted super hyperactive......
missed the run

but still
it's fun!!!!!!!
Even Max said that It was boring

but I think somehow he enjoyed it.....hopefully
And I met another two smart and adorable kid
Joshua and Jason!!!!!!

they were miss Winnie(my CTS lecturer) and Mr Alex kid.....
Jason is so damn adorable!!!!!!!!!!
and
Joshua is such as little adult....with lame joke
haha.............



yeah!!!!
I heard lot of joke during the camp
Tungke Abdul Rahman
SUperman
pALm tree


lame
Lame
LAme
LAMe
LAME


HEHE.........I do have lot pictures and video to show...........show one to your guy first
picture may need to wait..........too many
got to choose which to put..........hehe


1 Comments:

At August 31, 2009 at 10:37 PM , Blogger Lich King said...

of course i enjoy it bcos i'm with u lor.....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home