Sunday, August 30, 2009

night full of planless

well

It is 4.27 am right now
Max and Aiden already in their way to sweet dream I guess
and me
still
hyper right now...........trying to use my energy so that I can sleep......
I got a badminton game tomorrow morning.........I really need sleep!!!!

today
is really full of planless
I didn't plan anything
but......turned up many things happened unexpectedly............
good and bad

first
I met max in college
and watch couple nice epidsode of Top Gear........
then I called Aiden
cause I knew he will be coming back to KL today....from Cameron Highland
surprisely He bought me something
which is...............strawberry!!!!!!!
not bad Aiden yau........you still remember me..haha
then
He had some plan that I would like to join..........going to my darling house!!!!!
it was my first time!!!!!
super exciting

Max is coming too!!!!
awesome............

still
something bad happened too
like............my darling already guess i will be there
the jasmin tea suck like hell made me and Aiden suffered so much
weird thing is that Max doesn't experienced anything...........strange

expected response does not recieved.................
that really hurt

then.............
when we left
we didn't went bad straight
we went to McD 3 times!!!!!
one when we going back to Bangsar
second when we find someplace to talk
third when me and Aiden looking for place to...........do our business.....washroom

Then
they insist they wanted to follow me home
more specifically
make sure I am home safely

oooops.........
forgot to tell
Max is sleeping in Aiden house now!!!!!!
cool.........
something wasn't in the plan happened
even went to darling house also something wasn't in the plan
but it was geat.............hehe
then we spend more time together

Even we separated.................we still having meeting
in msn..........through video calling............
first max laptop
then aiden laptop

haha......funny and sweet
you two........thank a lot
for making my day full of fun

good night guy
love you dear................
love you too Aiden....in another way la of course.............

3 Comments:

At August 31, 2009 at 10:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love u too Chloe, ok commented

 
At August 31, 2009 at 10:29 PM , Blogger chloe said...

haha...............thank you so much.....you are awesome!!!!!

 
At August 31, 2009 at 10:34 PM , Blogger Lich King said...

I love u 2 dear, n i really enjoy on dat night n oso yesterday night(well not really since aiden like damn sad)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home