Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 first post

so 2012 is here


People say set your new year resolution and work hard to achieve it.
I say don't set any new year resolution because it will never work, what you need to do is that enjoy the world and your life, of course do what you should do

If you should put more time in study, then do it
If you should spend more time on relax then do it
If you should not fight with your another half, then do it

I believe by doing what you should do and in the same time learn to enjoy yourself is that everyone should do.........

I accomplished very little in 2011
in fact, I felt like that's is nothing I had accomplished
except, I dislike this person more and more, stronger and stronger
what to do........
it cannot be resolve
this is who he is and when you tell me
he got full of crap to cover up himself
so no point

instead of let him bothering me
I will minimize my time spent with him, so let see how it will work


oh ya
about my bf and I
we are still the same
I don't even know if we will get any better
maybe we will, maybe we will not
anyway everything so far so good now.
I think I should start to treat him like how the ideal parent will treat their kid or sibling way
I am not very sure
but who know
just see what will happens

about my family
I think i will spend more time at home,
if the atmosphere is getting better

ok
that's it

bye my blog

without wax
chloe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home