Saturday, October 15, 2011

Why argue for the same thing

so I thought about it

Why do we fight for the same thing
he said
we always fight for the below
Mr. y
Girl
breaking promises
and another one I forgot

what's the point argue for the same thing all the time
here is my answer
the first two
he made me insecure about it

For example Mr Y
looking back to the history of us
I think is kind of understandable that why we don't like each other
and how he handled the issue previously make me feel very very not insecure about it
like I am not important
of course
that's what I thought

well well
for Girl
is not purely about girl, partially about girl
but it more about hiding/ not knowing
is ok to have close female friend......
but is not ok that your own gf don't even know that you are close with that girl
and ya
that girl don't like your gf...........

well well
same issue as Mr Y

but he just don't get it isn't

the third one
who wouldn't feel angry about it
do let me know
of course I know there is someone in this world can do it
but not many isn't
and I am the many who can't do it


of course
when I talk about it
he will then say
what's the point saying it
oh ya
let me tell you
you are close with Mr Y.....fine
but i think you should consider maybe you should try to involve your gf in and don't lie/hide from her

you want to be close with Mr Y cousin
fine
but how come your guy are so close and yet your own gf has no idea at all
because?
you are hiding again
and ya
when the cousin just accused your gf
I don't see you do anything to show that your gf is important and is not ok to do that

ya ya........
I wonder when will you read it
and ya
we shall discuss this next week
and not fighting about it
because I said I wouldn't
so I wouldn't

1 Comments:

At October 15, 2011 at 4:57 AM , Blogger chloe said...

let just see
how long it take for him to realize ok
of course
will let him know on monday
and My guest
if I don't tell
he will never know

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home